PCI Compliant Contact Centers: Maximizing Efficiency
There is a common misconception that increased data security measures can often come at the expense of efficiency. Equally, adhering to PCI DSS can be seen as a burden by some contact centers, but the potential long term efficiency savings speak for themselves.
At PCI Pal, we have seen these efficiencies first hand, with one of our clients AllSaints benefitting from a two-thirds reduction in average handling times (AHT) following the implementation of our secure payment technology.
So how could your contact center improve customer experience while still tightening up your processes? Can extra layers of payment security actually speed up call resolution?
To make sense of it all, PCI Pal has compiled a selection of helpful advice in this eBook for compliant contact centers.
In it, you will find guidance on:
- Not letting your PCI standards slip
- The PCI DSS requirements that contact centers struggle with the most
- Safeguarding your contact center against employee misconduct
- Why contact centers need a culture of security
- Preparing your contact center for a PCI DSS audit
- Ensuring your home workers are PCI compliant
- Reducing Average Handling Times and saving your contact center money
Enter your details below to read the ebook ‘PCI Compliant Contact Centers: Maximizing Efficiency’.
Sign up for Knowledge Centre notifications
Never miss the latest blog, news, podcast or event. Sign up to be notified when we publish something new.