Your Privacy Rights
We collect both personally identifiable information (“PII”) and non-personally identifiable information.
Personal Information We Collect From You Directly
PII refers to information that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you. We may collect PII from you in several situations, including when you provide it to us voluntarily. You do not have to provide your PII, but if you decide not to do so, you may limit the services that we are able to provide to you through our Website.
The PII we may collect from you includes your name, email addresses, telephone number, job titles, company name, and, from time to time, any other information necessary to provide the services to that you request.
Information We Collect From You Indirectly
We and our third-party partners and/or affiliates may collect certain information by automated means when you use our Website, including your IP address; information about your web browser software and version; if you arrived at the Website through a link from a third-party website; the uniform resource locater (“URL”) of the linking page; your mobile device identifier and other information about devices you use to access the Website; and information about your activity while using the Website, such as which pages you choose to view, queries you make using our “search” function, and other information about your account usage. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you in order to identify you.
Like many companies, we and our third party partners, such as advertising partners, marketing partners, and service providers, use certain technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, tracking pixels and scripts. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the Website, tracking users’ movements around and behavior of visitors using the Website, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these third-party companies on an individual as well as an aggregate basis. You may be able to disable cookies by changing a setting in your web browser. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all Website features. We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs. Your browser and other mechanisms may permit you to send do-not-track signals or other similar signals to express your preferences regarding online tracking. Currently we do not respond to do not track signals. Third parties may collect data that relates to you. We cannot control third parties’ responses to do-not-track signals or other such mechanisms. Third parties’ use of data relating to you and responsiveness to do-not-track signals is governed by their respective privacy policies.
How We Use the Information We Collect About You
We may use the personal information we collect about you in the ways described below.
- Contact Us. We may use personal information about you to respond to your questions and comments when you communicate with us through links or pages provided by Website, such as the “Contact Us” feature.
- Email Newsletters and Promotions. With your permission, we may use personal information about you to send you newsletters, exclusive offers and promotions, and product news through email. We also may use personal information about you to administer our promotions.
- Feedback. We may use information you provide to us, regarding our products and services, to provide product feedback to our customers through the Website.
Information We Share
We will not share, rent, or sell your personal information in ways other than as outlined in this policy. Our affiliates may share your personal information among themselves. In addition, we may share personal information with other entities, including in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers. We may share your personal information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host websites, manage databases, perform analyses, send communications for us, process payments on our behalf, provide you with live chat service, or provide certain other components of websites). We do not authorize service providers to use or disclose the information, except as necessary to perform services on our behalf.
- Legal Process. We may disclose your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process in response to a request for cooperation from law enforcement or another government agency, and to comply with our other legal obligations.
- Transactions and Business Operations. We may share personal information in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale, assignment, divestiture, merger, bankruptcy, consolidation, reorganization, liquidation, or other transfer of the business or its assets. The purchaser or prospective purchaser that receives personal information from us in connection with a corporate transaction will be obligated to use and disclose the information solely for purposes related to the transaction, to protect the information with appropriate security safeguards, and to return the information or destroy it within a reasonable time if the transaction does not proceed.
- Other Circumstances. As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
We Provide You Choices
You can subscribe to receive marketing offers or solicitations from us by contacting us by clicking here. If you prefer not to receive marketing emails from us, please also use the contact form at https://www.pcipal.com/us/contact/. Alternatively, for e-mail communications, you may opt out of receiving such communications by following the unsubscribe instructions set forth at the bottom of most promotional e-mail messages from us. Please note that your request not to receive marketing emails from us will not apply to messages that you request or that are not commercial in nature, such as information you requested about our services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain reasonable security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information you provide through our Website.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or stored on a server can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
Our Website is not directed to persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, he or she should contact us via the contact details listed below. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our files.
Privacy Shield Compliance
We comply with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union to the United States.
Our participation in the Privacy Shield applies to all Personal Information that is received from the European Union and European Economic Area. We will comply with the Privacy Shield Principles in respect of such Personal Information.
We remain individually responsible and liable under the Privacy Shield Principles if third-party agents that we engage to process the Personal Information on our behalf do so in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless PCI Pal, as applicable, proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
You may request access to any Personal Information maintained on you by PCI Pal at any time by using our contact form.
Company is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) with respect to your privacy rights.
California Users: Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, in addition to the rights set forth above. Under California law, you have the right to send us a request at the designated address listed below to receive the following information:
- The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
- The names and addresses of the third parties that received the information; and
- If the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
This information may be provided in a standardized format that is not specific to you. Please use our contact form for these requests. This can be found at: https://www.pcipal.com/us/contact/.