Job Title: Marketing Assistant – Intern – North America
Line Manager: Marketing Manager – North America
PCI Pal is a leading payment and data security business, focusing on businesses with call center operations. We have established a strong brand in the emerging secure payment and data space, providing PCI compliant and identity protection solutions to market-leading brands across all sectors including retail, financial services, and utilities.
Headquartered in the UK and a public company on the London Stock Exchange (AIM: PCIP.L), the company has an established UK and European customer base and a strong reputation for delivering secure payment solutions that enhance the customer experience when interacting via phone. The FinTech space is an attractive and rapidly growing sector, and the Company is focused on expanding the North America market, capitalizing on recent major wins in the region.
As part of expanding its US team and presence, the Company is seeking a bright and self-motivated undergraduate student to assist with marketing activities. The candidate can expect to gain rapid work experience and high profile exposure to a variety of different roles and management levels in a short period of time. The Company’s US headquarters is in Charlotte, NC, located in Uptown Charlotte.
The successful candidate will have a strong desire to learn about new market entry in the FinTech space. The work environment will be informal, but one where results are expected to be delivered quickly:
- Work schedule – 20 hours a week, schedule set to be flexible with academic calendar
- Immediate opening available beginning in the 2018 Fall Semester
- Variable activities assigned to lend experience in all facets of marketing operations
- Weekly team meeting with visibility to global marketing operations and regional sales team
- Heavy interaction with leading marketing tools and Social Media resources
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks www.pcipal.com [email protected]
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Assist in organizing marketing events
- Coordinate new hire marketing baskets
By the completion of the internship, the successful candidate will have experience in Account-Based Marketing in a fast-paced, B2B marketing environment. Be able to create, launch, and nurture a campaign, have experience in both partner and direct marketing relationships, and have a focus in lead generation and qualification.
Skills and Experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and multi-task different projects
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Innovative thinking and problem solving
- Self-starter able to take directions and then execute activities independently
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Awareness of CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree in Marketing
Please include resume with submission, thank you.