Reports To: Sales Director – EMEA
Staff Responsibility: No direct line management but expected to lead virtual teams.
Department: Sales EMEA
General overview of the position:
This role is a key role in the EMEA sales team focused on the UK&I and is responsible for the management and closure of sales opportunities within the region. On occasions may be required to work on opportunities within the wider EMEA region.
The Account Director as directed may also be responsible for the relationship management of the certain key direct clients and channel partners.
Success in the role will be measured by the achievement of individual annual sales targets.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Achieve induvial annual sales targets.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline at a minimum of 3 x annual sales target.
- Commercial and Contractual negotiations.
- Presentation and Proposal preparation.
- Internal sign off for pricing and proposals.
- Liaise with other PCI Pal resources including, Pre-sales and Development to ensure that the proposed solution is capable of delivery and meets the customers’ requirements.
- Ensure that all documentation is correct before handing opportunities over to Operations.
- Be able to demonstrate PCI Pal solutions.
- Attend Sales meetings.
- Accurate Forecasting.
- Account Management of Named Accounts/Channel Partners.
- Attend trade shows/events.
- Support operations in resolving customer issues.
- Any other reasonable duties commensurate with the role at the direction of, Sales Director, President of Sales or any other Senior Manager.
- Sales Director – EMEA
- President of Sales – EMEA
- Head of Pre-sales – EMEA
- Group Marketing Director
- Group Operations Director
- Minimum 5 years field-based sales experience either as high touch or direct sales
- Working knowledge of the Contact Centre Industry
- Working Knowledge of Telephony Solutions
- Knowledge of Payments Industry
- Account Management
- Working outside of the UK
- Sales Presentations
- Opportunity Management
- MS Office skills
- Cloud-Based Contact Centres
- 2nd language
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to manage time and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Able to manage the demands of numerous tasks
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Self-motivator and able to motivate others
- Diplomatic when faced with issues
- “Roll up sleeves” attitude getting involved directly in the workload
Other job requirements:
- Willing to undertake further training to fulfill the requirements of the role
- Willing to work additional hours to meet the demands of the role
- May be required to travel on company business ad-hoc basis