PCI Pal is delighted to be hosting the focus group sessions highlighting why UK Consumers won’t spend with brands they don’t trust. This event – on 26th September at Hilton London Heathrow – allows senior individuals working in customer and employee engagement to come together and voice their thoughts and share experiences.
Data security is something that is on everyone’s radar, especially in complex contact centre environments. Join our sessions to hear consumer research conducted by our team at PCI Pal on how consumers are putting their money where their trust is. From surveys carried out in both the UK and US into consumer trust and spending habits, we will talk about why contact centres need to be taking steps to provide clearer assurances to consumers as to how their data is captured, processed and stored.
Attendees will learn:
Highlights of the consumer research conducted in both the UK and US into consumer trust and spending habits
Why organisations should be listening to the voice of the customer and moving data security up their agendas
Why contact centres should be looking to descope their environments from the requirements of PCI DSS
We will be hosting three 90 minute sessions throughout the day. In addition to these sessions, there are several networking opportunities and an exec panel.
Topic streams for the event include:
- Trust and the Contact Centre
- Customer Engagement Transformation
- Linking Voice of The Employee and Voice of The Customer
- CX Strategies for The Customer Journey
- Evolution of Voice of The Customer
- Customer Engagement in Financial Services
- Artificial Intelligence & Robotics
- Customer Engagement in Retail
- Engaging with The Digital Customer
- Future of The Contact Centre
- The Evolution of CX Service Design
Click here to sign up today. We look forward to seeing you there