Join PCI Pal at the 2019 PCI SSC Asia-Pacific Community Meeting, as we discuss the security of payment data. This year’s conference is taking place at Convention Centre Place, South Wharf, Melbourne, Australia, 20 – 21 November 2019.
What can you expect at the event?
The 2019 PCI SSC Asia-Pacific Community Meeting is an opportunity for individuals and organisations to hear from, and meet with, industry experts, to discuss improving and maintaining the security of your payment data and provide you with the information and tools to help you do so. You can expect to find:
- Networking Opportunities
- Updates on industry trends
- Insights and Strategies on best practices
- Engaging keynotes
- Expert industry Speakers
Click here for a full event agenda.
Who is speaking?
At this year’s event, you’ll be hearing from the following experts in payment security as they discuss what security means for payment data and how to best implement it.
- Lance J. Johnson, Executive Director, PCI Security Standards Council
- Jeremy King, International Director, Europe PCI Security Standards Council
- Troy Leach, International Director, Europe PCI Security Standards Council
- Emma Sutcliffe, Senior Director, Data Security Standards, PCI Security Standards Council
You can find more information about the event and speakers here.
Connect with PCI Pal
The PCI Pal team will be exhibiting and networking throughout the two-day conference in Melbourne. To schedule a meeting with us during the conference, contact our team at [email protected]. You can also connect and stay up to date with our team via LinkedIn.
You can register for the conference here. We look forward to seeing you there!