PCI Compliant Contact Centres: Maximising Efficiency
There is a common misconception that increased data security measures can often come at the expense of efficiency. Equally, adhering to PCI DSS can be seen as a burden by some contact centres, but the potential long term efficiency savings speak for themselves.
At PCI Pal, we have seen these efficiencies first hand, with one of our clients AllSaints benefitting from a two-thirds reduction in average handling times (AHT) following the implementation of our secure payment technology.
So how could your contact centre improve customer experience while still tightening up your processes? Can extra layers of payment security actually speed up call resolution?
To make sense of it all, PCI Pal has compiled a selection of helpful advice in this eBook for compliant contact centres.
In it, you will find guidance on:
- Not letting your PCI standards slip
- The PCI DSS requirements that contact centres struggle with the most
- Safeguarding your contact centre against employee misconduct
- Why contact centres need a culture of security
- Preparing your contact centre for a PCI DSS audit
- Ensuring your home workers are PCI compliant
- Reducing Average Handling Times and saving your contact centre money
Enter your details below to read the eBook ‘PCI Compliant Contact Centres: Maximising Efficiency’.