PCI Pal’s Summer School allows you to boost your knowledge around The Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and test your progress.
Our Summer School is made up of three short modules designed to provide you with the basics on data security and the steps that you can take to become part of your organisation’s ‘Human Firewall’, helping prevent attempted data hacks or breaches.
Over three modules, we’ll provide all the necessary information followed by a ‘learning outcome’ section, where you can test your knowledge.
- What is PCI DSS?
- Who does PCI DSS affect?
- Why is PCI Compliance important?
- The risk of non-compliance
DATA BREACH REPERCUSSIONS
- The potential repercussions of bad data security practices
- Data security and the contact centre
- The financial impact of cyber crime
BUILDING A HUMAN FIREWALL
- Internal and external threats to data security
- Contact centre challenges
- Cyber security risks and how to prevent them