Any business that accepts card payments from members of the PCI SSC is responsible for securing their customers’ card data. Businesses face the risk of considerable brand damage should a data breach affect them and their customers.
The consequences of breaching PCI compliance can be:
- Loss of reputation with customers, suppliers and partners
- Loss of customer trust which effects future sales
- Increased transaction fees
- Suspension of credit card acceptance by your acquirer
- £30-£50 fine per cardholder’s data compromised
- Possible civil action from breached customers
How Can Your Business Reduce the Risk?
Simple. By using PCI-PAL’s suite of smart payment solutions to de-scope your environment and restrict sensitive data from ever entering your contact centre.
Get in touch with our expert data security consultants to find out more about our innovative solutions.