Reporting to: Director Channel Sales
Region: Western United States
PCI Pal is a leading payment security business which delivers solutions into the phone payment market with a particular focus on organizations with call center operations. We have established a strong brand in the emerging secure payment space, providing PCI-compliant solutions to market leading brands across all sectors including retail, financial services, and utilities.
A public company on the London Stock Exchange (AIM: PCIP.L) with global headquarters in the UK, PCI Pal has an established UK and European customer base and is the market leader in delivering secure payment solutions that enhance the customer experience when interacting via phone with contact centers.
PCI Pal is focused on building the North American channel and capitalizing on the rapidly growing market demand for technology-based solutions to ensure compliance with PCI DSS guidelines and regulations in the FinTech space. The business opened its first US office in Charlotte, NC in 2017 and is now in a secondary expansion stage of building out its team of All-Stars to service the North American market with sales, marketing, and support resources, both remote and Charlotte-based.
Regular U.S. and Canadian travel is an expected part of this regional Channel Sales Manager position so ready access to a Western US hub city airport is critical.
The role of Channel Sales Manager – Western Region has been created to fulfill the Company’s channel sales strategy and execute it across carriers, system integrators, telephony vendors, contact center software vendors, and payment service providers. The position will report directly to the Director Channel Sales NA (based in Charlotte, NC) with day-to-day responsibility for channel partner relationships in the Western Region, many of which are headquartered in the Bay Area, and enabling partners to achieve mutually agreed sales goals. Partner categories will include resellers, managed service providers and referral partners. In many instances, the Channel Sales Manager will be directly engaged with the partner, marshaling the sales and support capabilities of PCI Pal as service and industry experts. The position will also be a sales position that would include in-person and online customer sales calls, online presentations and appropriate deal management throughout the sales process.
The successful candidate will immediately benefit from PCI Pal’s existing partnerships with enterprises operating in the North American market, many of whom are market leaders in their own right/sector. Expansion of the channel relationships in North America, along with rapid capitalization of the existing partnerships are the key goals as we extend the business into this untapped region. The role requires collaboration with internal teams both in the US and UK, and therefore flexibility around time zones is required. Full on-boarding training will be provided as well as assistance/support, both remotely from the UK and on the ground in the US.
The successful candidate will have long-standing experience of working channel roles, delivering technology services into the contact center, cloud, and telecommunications markets in North America. They will be a self-motivated, determined, and a strategically minded individual with a track record of success, particularly within evolutionary, growth sales environments.
- Hands-on development and execution of the Company’s North American channel strategy and plan
- Development of existing, and acquisition of new channel partnerships
- Achieving/exceeding channel sales and revenue targets against plan
- Organizational management of sales and support resources, both in-region and from the UK, to achieve channel sales and revenue goals
- Actively engage with partners, and their customers to assure partner success for themselves as well as PCI Pal
- Representing the business and presenting at conferences/events
Key Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 10 years total relevant sales and channel experience including a demonstrable financial sales success in achieving and beating quota plus proven success operating in a matrixed organization, and at least 5+ years of progressive experience in both channel sales (to enterprise class customers), as well as direct sales of contact center solutions such as Cisco, Avaya, Genesys, Mitel, 8×8, inContact, Serenova, etc.
PCI DSS and PCI compliance knowledge is preferred, but additional training will be given
- Strong working technical knowledge of contact center environments and telecom networking including SIP and TDM
- Passion for PCI Pal’s mission and technology, and strong desire to work within a growing technology business in an innovative technology space and lead the attack in new geographic regions for the Company
- Very strong communications skills, both oral/written; able to confidently operate at CxO-level
- Skilled in utilizing a CRM to manage sales tasks, pipeline and closing data (preferably Salesforce)
- Self-starter with strong teamwork skills across multiple disciplines, organizations, and regions
- Capable of multi-tasking and working under pressure with a fast-moving, scale-up environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
A competitive total earnings compensation package will be offered to qualified candidates, plus attractive benefits including stock options.
If you’re interested in this role, please upload your CV with a covering letter. Or if you’d like to discuss the job further, please give us a call on +1 866 645 2903.