PCI Pal is delighted to be sponsoring and attending NICE Interactions 2020 Customer Conference, which is taking place on the 11th-13th May in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
What can you expect from the event?
The industry’s largest conference, NICE Interactions is an opportunity to learn and share ideas about improving customer experience, operational efficiency and ensuring compliance.
The largest and most informative event in the industry, the conference is hosted by NICE will give those working in the industry the opportunity to:
- Learn from industry experts as they discuss key trends, challenges and opportunities in the market
- Gain thought-provoking insight into the future of customer interactions and their impact on your business
- Share valuable content with other NICE inContact users and examine real-life issues you face
- Network with peers and colleagues from the extensive NICE inContact user community
- Discover NICE inContact’s roadmap and vision
Click here for the full agenda.
Who is speaking?
At this year’s conference, you will hear from notable thought leaders from NICE. This year’s featured keynote is former president George W. Bush, who will share the most meaningful experiences of his eight years in the Oval Office.
Connect with PCI Pal
The PCI Pal team are proud to be sponsoring this event. You can connect and stay up to date with our team via LinkedIn. We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!