PCI Pal will join over 2,500 industry professionals to learn how your organization can deliver an outstanding customer experience, improve business results, and ensure compliance at the 2019 Nice inContact Interactions taking place at the Aria Resort and Casino in Las Vegas from April 16th – 17th.
What to expect!
The largest and most informative event in the industry, the conference is hosted by NICE will give those working in the industry the opportunity to:
- Learn from industry experts as they discuss key trends, challenges and opportunities in the market
- Gain thought-provoking insight into the future of customer interactions and their impact on your business
- Share valuable content with other NICE inContact users and examine real-life issues you face
- Network with peers and colleagues from the extensive NICE inContact user community
- Discover NICE inContact’s roadmap and vision
Interested in a breakout session?
The event will feature over 200 sessions in a vast array of learning tracks including customer feedback management, CXone omnichannel experience and customer service best practice to name a few!
You can learn more about the sessions here.
It doesn’t end there – BIG NEWS!
The event welcomes Ashton Kutcher – actor, investor, entrepreneur and philanthropist as keynote speaker!
You also be able to experience exciting entertainment by internationally renowned multi-Michelin starred chef Gordon Ramsay!
Connect with us
If you will be attending inContact Interactions 2019 and see us about, come say hello or follow us on LinkedIn!
Need some guidance on where to jump-start or progress your compliance journey? We’re happy to help with that too!
Or, if you’d like to have a conversation around PCI DSS compliance for your call center or meet up at the event, then please get in touch with our expert advisers today.
It’s not too late to register for the event if you haven’t already, simply click here!
We hope to see you at Interactions 2018!