Join our PCI Pal team and professionals from the contact centre at the 2018 Customer Engagement Summit from the 12th-13th of November at Westminster Park Plaza in London, to learn how contact centres can effectively combine technology and human interaction for maximum impact.
What can you expect at the event?
With four topic halls and 24 topic streams, this event will look at the latest technological developments in customer engagement through the use of case studies, strategic talks, courses and technical break-out sessions on:
- Customer Engagement Transformation
- Innovative and Disruptive Strategies in CX
- Innovation in the Contact Centre
- Linking Voice of The Employee and Voice of the Customer
- CX Strategies for the Customer Journey
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Training, Learning and Development
- The Future of CX
- Evolution of VOC Across the Enterprise
- Customer Engagement in Financial Services
Who is speaking?
At the 2018 Customer Engagement Summit, you will be given the opportunity to learn from 90+ speakers during topic tracks and keynote speeches including our Sales Director for EMEA, Tony Smith, who will be speaking on how to “Disappoint the Hackers and Delight Your Customers.”
You don’t want to miss it!
Connect with us!
To connect with us prior to the event, follow us on LinkedIn or contact us at [email protected]! Our experienced team is happy to set up a call with you ahead of the day or meet with you while onsite.
We hope to see you there!