PCI Pal is looking forward to sponsoring at Contact Atlantic Conference and Trade Show, which takes place on 29th-31st October in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada.
What can you expect from the conference?
Contact Atlantic is the largest contact industry conference event in Canada. This three-day event includes professionals from over 150 contact centres across Canada, the US and Europe.
This year the theme is “keeping it local” and the speakers will provide you with information about real-world, ground-level topics following feedback from 2018. This conference is the perfect opportunity to hear from industry leaders as well as providing fantastic networking opportunities.
Click here for the Conference agenda and information about Contact Atlantic.
Who is speaking at the conference?
The growing line-up of conference speakers includes:
- Mark Black – Resilience Expert, Coach and Author on The Resilience Roadmap: The Strategic Framework for Thriving in Challenging Times;
- Joe D’Ettore – Royal Bank of Canada Retiree on Taking Control of your Personal Brand
- Serge Martin – Performance Enablement Manager on Coaching and the Science of Habits
- Jason Purdy – Executive Director, ContactNB presenting workshops on Customer Service Excellence and Culture and Mental Health
- Stephanie Shipley – Owner of Paw & Order Inc. on Leadership, The Pink Elephant
- Dale Smith – NLP Practitioner on Building the Skills that can Turn Conflicts into Opportunities
- Kelly VanBuskirk and Mel Norton – Employment Law and Contact Centres
Connect with PCI Pal
The PCI Pal team are proud to be sponsoring this event. You can connect and stay up to date with our team via LinkedIn.
Register here for this conference. We are looking forward to seeing you in Canada!