Keep Calm and Simplify
Secure Payments Podcast Channel
Our Podcast channel ‘Secure Payments’ provides useful insights, fireside discussions and knowledge sharing on payment security, customer experience and compliance. Tune in for easy-to-digest advice, guidance and interesting discussions on a range of issues relating to payment security, compliance and customer experience. Our monthly schedule will look at different industries, territories and include guests speakers who are experts in their fields. Don’t forget to subscribe and receive updates on new episodes released every month.
keep calm and simplify | PCI DSS 4.0
In this episode from Secure Payments, we take the time to cover some of the intricacies and actions required of the release of PCI DSS 4.0. The newest regulations have brought with them significant changes and requirements for organizations. PCI Pal recently partnered with industry leader, Verizon, to generate a whitepaper titled ‘Keep Calm and Simplify,’ addressing contact center best practices in the wake of the updated regulation.
In this episode, Verizon’s Head of Global Business Intelligence, Ciske Van Oosten, and PCI Pal’s CISO, Geoff Forsyth, join us to dive a little deeper into the topic surrounding PCI DSS in the contact center.
- How global contact centers are undergoing significant change
- How complexity is increasing in payment security
- The impact of PCI DSS v4.0 on the contact center
- The need for the new set of standards
- Which PCI DSS requirements are most relevant to the contact center
- Solutions to aid contact centers in an improved payment security process
- Reducing scope of PCI DSS
- DTMF interception, masking, and how the technology works
- Next steps following the release of PCI DSS v4.0
Join the discussion now!