Beyond the Cloud Contact Center: Reimagining Service Delivery
Secure Payments Podcast Channel
Our Podcast channel ‘Secure Payments’ provides useful insights, fireside discussions and knowledge sharing on payment security and compliance. Tune in for easy-to-digest advice, guidance and interesting discussions on a range of issues relating to payment security, compliance and customer experience. Our monthly schedule will look at different industries, territories and include guests speakers who are experts in their fields. Don’t forget to subscribe and receive updates on new episodes released every month.
Beyond the cloud contact center – reimagining service delivery
PCI Pal was invited to join our partner, 8×8 and joint customer, Liverpool City Council, to speak at this year’s SOCTIM President’s Week conference.
In 2020, spurred on by lockdown, public sector IT leaders found themselves at the forefront of a digital communications revolution. The race to keep staff and the local community connected saw many abandon their outdated on-premises systems in favor of cloud communications.
Once the immediate need to securely enable a remote contact center was addressed, innovative organizations, like Liverpool City Council, quickly realized that cloud communications provide far-reaching opportunities to reimagine how they serve the public.
This episode is the recording, taken from the conference, where PCI Pal’s Director – Channel Sales, Phil Jude, Liverpool City Council’s Assistant Director ICT, Alison Hughes and 8×8’s Public Sector Director, Russell Tilsed, discuss service delivery best-practice beyond the cloud contact center and why the public sector is leading the way.
- The challenges and opportunities of enabling a cloud contact center
- Lessons learned about empowering an agile workforce
- What does good communication look like in the post-pandemic era?
- How IT leaders can shape public service delivery models
- Maximizing performance using AI and IVR automation
- How public sector organizations can secure payments while operating remotely
- How having the right technology and security solutions in place are key to maximizing performance, while also remaining fully compliant.