The US Contact Centre Decision-Maker’s Guide 2019-20
Compliance with PCI DSS should also be seen in the wider context of a far-reaching information security framework. This may also take into account industry-specific regulations.
There is likely to be a balance found between compliance with the various regulations in the context of the business’s unique processes and internal guidelines. It’s important to remember that PCI compliance isn’t a once-a-year box-ticking exercise, but should be entwined in the security DNA of an organization.
In The US Contact Centre Decision-Maker’s Guide 2019-20, we cover interesting data and industry insights related to this and more.
- How various elements of card data are permitted to be processed and stored
- The percent of contact centres taking card payments, by vertical
- The percent of contact centres taking card payments, by contact centre size
- Five tips to consider on securing incoming payments that are handled in the contact center environment
- The percent of organizations using different card fraud reduction methods
- The effect of cost of compliance on card payments, by contact centre size
- The single largest cost for PCI DSS compliance, by contact centre size
- The types of PCI DSS training being offered to agents, by contact centre size
Learn about these and more by downloading The US Contact Centre Decision-Maker’s Guide 2019-20 today.Read White Paper (pdf)