The US Contact Centre Decision-Maker’s Guide 2019-20
Compliance with PCI DSS should also be seen in the wider context of a far-reaching information security framework. This may also take into account industry-specific regulations.
There is likely to be a balance found between compliance with the various regulations in the context of the business’s unique processes and internal guidelines. It’s important to remember that PCI compliance isn’t a once-a-year box-ticking exercise, but should be entwined in the security DNA of an organization.
In The US Contact Centre Decision-Maker’s Guide 2019-20, we cover interesting data and industry insights related to this and more.
- How various elements of card data are permitted to be processed and stored
- The percent of contact centres taking card payments, by vertical
- The percent of contact centres taking card payments, by contact centre size
- Five tips to consider on securing incoming payments that are handled in the contact center environment
- The percent of organizations using different card fraud reduction methods
- The effect of cost of compliance on card payments, by contact centre size
- The single largest cost for PCI DSS compliance, by contact centre size
- The types of PCI DSS training being offered to agents, by contact centre size
Learn about these and more by downloading The US Contact Centre Decision-Maker’s Guide 2019-20 today.Read White Paper (pdf)
How can we help?
Get in touch today to discuss our technology and your requirements.
Sign up for Knowledge Centre notifications
Never miss the latest blog, news, podcast or event. Sign up to be notified when we publish something new.