PCI Compliant Contact Centres: Maximizing Security
Few topics are more hotly discussed and debated in the contact centre space at the moment than that of data security – with GDPR shining a spotlight on what companies need to implement to bring their data handling principles up-to-date.
Despite new guidance, keeping data secure is still no easy task. Isolating the gaps in your contact centre’s compliance levels around data can be time consuming and tricky. Further, data security initiatives can put a strain on the expectations of contact centre staff and be obtrusive to customer experience when not implemented or rolled out effectively.
Nonetheless, with high profile data breaches hitting the headlines on a regular basis, your brand can’t afford to take the risk.
To make sense of it all, PCI Pal has compiled a selection of helpful advice in this eBook for compliant contact centres.
In it, you will find:
- Where to start with data breaches and contact centre security
- The potential impact of cyber crime
- The impact of poor security on your business
- Information on vulnerability scans – what you should do and know
- A guide for contact centres recovering from a data breach
- A solution to the security challenge
Enter your details below to read the guide ‘PCI Compliant Contact Centres: Maximizing Security’.
Sign up for Knowledge Centre notifications
Never miss the latest blog, news, podcast or event. Sign up to be notified when we publish something new.