Payments: The Future of Security & CX
In February 2021, PCI Pal hosted the first-annual Payments: The Future of Security & CX conference.
Thought leaders from organizations in the payments and contact centre industries came together to share their insights on the accelerated change in the payments landscape. They also addressed getting ahead of the security and customer experience curves.
To share these insights with you, we’ve compiled them into a white paper. Within the pages, you will find:
- How Data Breaches Impact Consumer Confidence and Brand Loyalty
- Current Requirements Under PCI DSS
- Risks and Penalties of Non-Compliance
- The Pandemic and the Rise of Digital
- Remote Working and PCI Compliance
- Compliance in the Cloud
- Payment and CX Ecosystems – How They Intersect
- The ‘What, How and Why’ of 3D-Secure
- What’s New in PSD2
- GDPR, Brexit and Privacy Shield
- PCI DSS 4.0: 2021 and Beyond – Key Updates to Be Aware of
- Highlights From the Verizon Payment Security Report 2020
Download the white paper now to get your copy.