Ciske van Oosten Presents Payments 2021 Closing Keynote: Engineering Effective & Sustainable Payment Security by Design
This keynote was presented by Ciske van Oosten at PCI Pal’s Payments: The Future of Security & CX virtual conference.
Ciske is Head of Global Business Intelligence at Verizon.
In the keynote, Ciske discusses findings from the Verizon 2020 Payment Security Report, including:
- Why compliance sustainability rates continue to drop
- The goal of PCI security compliance
- How different industries and regions compare with compliance maintenance
- The trouble with PCI DSS Requirement 11
- Why alert fatigue is on CISO’s list of top-five concerns
- The value of security testing maturity
- The top seven strategic data security management traps
- Plus more