Starting Your PCI Compliance Journey
Starting your PCI Compliance Journey is a simple, inclusive guide to achieving and maintaining PCI compliance. Improve your understanding of PCI DSS as we cover the basics of PCI DSS and key factors you need to be aware of when embarking on your journey to securing sensitive payment data.
In it, you’ll find:
- A beginner’s guide to the PCI DSS
- How PCI compliance is proven
- PCI DSS v4.0
- Which self-assessment questionnaire (SAQ) is right for you
- What a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) is
- The basics of multi-factor authentication
- What Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE) is
- Annual PCI checklist
- A PCI glossary
No matter where you are in the journey of PCI compliance strategy, PCI Pal’s team of experts is here to assist you in safeguarding reputations and building trust by securing payments across your organisation with innovative, cloud-based PCI compliance solutions.
Get your copy of Starting Your PCI Compliance Journey below.