PCI Compliant Contact Centres: Maximising Customer Experience
The ways in which customer experience (CX) can be enhanced is a hot topic among contact centre decision-makers, with the wealth of touchpoints now available to customers when making enquiries or payments continuing to grow.
While building a reputation for good CX can be a slow process, tarnishing your reputation could happen overnight through poor data security.
So how can your contact centre improve customer experience while still maintaining compliance? Extra layers of payment security can be seen as a positive by customers, but must be deployed seamlessly to prevent unnecessary roadblocks in their journey.
To make sense of it all, PCI Pal has compiled a selection of helpful advice in this eBook for compliant contact centres.
In it, you will find guidance on:
- Combining cloud technologies and customer experience
- The shift left approach – and utilising it via automation
- Embracing omnichannel customer service
- First Contact Resolution and compliance
- Mapping the agent’s journey
- Improving customer experience
Enter your details below to download the guide ‘PCI Compliant Contact Centres: Maximising Customer Experience’.