Data Security Through the Eyes of Australians Since COVID-19
To better understand how consumer sentiment around data security amid the COVID-19 pandemic may impact behaviour, PCI Pal conducted a consumer survey around the globe.
In this infographic we detail our findings for Australia, including:
- The percent of consumers who would temporarily avoid a business following a COVID-19 breach
- The percent of consumers who would never return to a business following a COVID-19 breach
- How concerned are Australians about how their data is handled?
- How remote working has affected their views on data security
- How this compares to the rest of the world
Get the Data Security in the Eyes of Australians Since COVID-19 infographic to see what we found.