Data Security in the Eyes of the Consumer Post COVID-19
To better understand how consumer sentiment around data security amid the COVID-19 pandemic may impact behaviour, PCI Pal conducted a consumer survey in the United States, United Kingdom, Spain, France, Italy, Germany and Australia.
In this infographic we detail our findings, including:
- The percent of consumers who would temporarily avoid a business following a COVID-19 breach
- The percent of consumers who would never return to a business following a COVID-19 breach
- The spike in phishing emails during the pandemic
- The percent of fraud complaints in 2020 reporting a monetary loss
- The countries most concerned about data security since the pandemic
Get the Data Security in the Eyes of the Consumer Post COVID-19 infographic to see what we found.